Our commitment to corporate responsibility is tied to our distinctive culture of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI). Each of us helps shape that culture by acting in accordance with our Core Values and Standards of Conduct. We all have a personal responsibility to behave ethically and appropriately.
Commitment to Integrity
Healthcare is a Complex industry. Many of the laws and regulations that govern healthcare are difficult to understand and to apply consistently.
Catholic Health Initiatives’ Our Values and Ethics at Work Reference Guide helps employees understand these laws and regulations as well as describe CHI’s standards of conduct and how to apply them to daily work situations.
How to Report Concerns
Everyone associated with Catholic Health Initiatives has a responsibility to behave ethically and appropriately. However, sometimes the “right” way to act is unclear.
As an organization and as individuals, we are responsible for promptly reporting potential violations of law, regulation, policy, or procedure. Employees are protected from retaliation for making a good-faith report, compliant, or inquiry.
CHI Reporting Process
- Speak with your supervisor or another manager.
- If a manager/supervisor is not available, or you are not comfortable speaking with him or her, or you will believe the matter has not been adequately resolved, contact your Human Resources representative or your local Corporate Responsibility Officer.
- There are two confidential reporting options that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- Call the Ethics at Work Line: 1-800-261-5607
- File a report at www.ethicspoint.com