At St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital, we strive to create a truly healing environment. From emergency care to in-patient care; skilled nursing to physical therapy, we’re a full-service hospital you can trust. With physicians in many disciplines, including cardiology, gastroenterology, nephrology and orthopedics, you’ll receive advanced care from professionals you can count on.
We know you’d rather be at home than in the hospital, but when you need the kind of care only a hospital setting can provide, St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital makes it feel like home so you can be as comfortable as possible while you get better.
The care you need in a setting you’ll appreciate.
St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital is a 25- bed critical access hospital in Madisonville, Texas offering a Level IV Trauma Center, in-patient and out-patient services, therapy, emergency care, skilled nursing care, injury treatment and more.
We provide loving, compassionate care in an atmosphere that is focused on getting you better as quickly as possible.
St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The facility is also designated as a Level III Support Stroke Facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services. In 2016, Madison Hospital was awarded the Bill Aston Award for Quality in recognition of improved outcomes in patient care.
Our services include:
- Emergency Care – With some of the best, most advanced treatments available, our team is ready for all levels of emergency.
- Fitness and Wellness – Weaving a holistic functional approach together with advanced diagnostics, evaluation tools, and wellness program expertise, we help our patients regain and maintain their most optimal level of health..
- Inpatient Care – Our licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists are among the most highly trained in the area and provide a hands-on, individualized approach to getting you back to normal after surgery, injury, or illness.
- Skilled Nursing Care – Skilled nursing care offers continued treatment to those patients who may need additional rehabilitation following a hospital stay.
- Laboratory Services – St. Joseph Health Laboratory Services is a full-service state-of-the-art laboratory offering comprehensive lab testing and produces fast, accurate lab test results for our patients.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists are passionate about helping restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
- Occupational Therapy – We help people of all ages do the things they need to do for everyday activities, improving the skills needed for daily life.
- Speech Therapy – St. Joseph Health speech therapists evaluate, diagnose, treat and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing and fluency.
- Senior Renewal Program – The Senior Renewal program at St. Joseph Health offers help in improving your physical and emotional health.
- Ultrasound Sonography
- Diagnostic Radiology (X-Ray)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital, where you’ll find comfort, service, solutions and healing. We’re here for you when you need us.
Join our Volunteer Auxiliary or Chaplain Services. Call 936-348-2631 for information.
Learn more about our local Madison Health Care Council.